“Great steak!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Went later in the evening on a Friday (no game) and got right in and did not wait long at all for our meal to come either. We all ordered some sort of steak and it was very tasty and well prepared.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

The food was great!! Nice choice of on tap beers. Fantastic ambiance. But what would drive me to go back again was our server....Ronnie!! Absolutely a fine young man who loves his job. I was involved many years early in my life with the hospitality industry. I wish I had a lad of his calibre working with me. Normally I only give four stars but the fifth one is Ronnie. Well done. Gave great recommendations for food and wine. Never had a Porter beer (I am a Canadian so beer is like a staple here) so he asked me about it. Ultra polite. Very professional. It was the best Canadian Thanksgiving dinner I ever had!!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Good competent steakhouse with lots of choice on the menu. Pricing was reasonable and served promptly for a busy Friday evening.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

This particular Longhorn Steakhouse takes treating people nicely to another level. Our waitress went above and beyond with us without being pushy. She really took care of us. Her hints and suggestions were spot on and the food above average. Bravo to the management of this location.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We had originally planned to go to the Texas Roadhouse but there was a large group there and it was terribly noisy, we couldn't here each other talk, so we changed plans and ended up at the Longhorn. We were seated and waited on immediately. We wanted to have a long leisurely meal so my husband had a large Bud Light, $4.99, and I ordered a Pinot Grigio (glass and a half size) cost $8.99. We had our appetites set on the prime rib but they had already run out of it (it was only 7:00), so my husband ordered the Outlaw Ribeye $24.99. I had the Strawberry Salad $5.49. Our dinner came with bread, which was very good. We both enjoyed our meals, although we thought the steak was a bit overpriced, and my salad had a little too much dressing on it for my taste. The bonus - we could actually enjoy each other's company because you could carry on a normal conversation!