“Not one complaint ”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful place to eat. Can come dressed to the nines or jeans and a jersey and you will always feel welcome. Everything is amazing from the very beginning with their gourmet bread service. The crab tenderloin has become our favorite entree, but we haven’t found anything we don’t like! No wonder it is number one in Green Bay!

1  Thank naomih0227

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We had friends coming into town that love dining at restaurants that have unique and different menu items, so we suggested Plae Bistro! Everything was amazing, We enjoyed a fresh catch of the evening and 2 feature steaks along with other amazing menu items!! If you are in the Green Bay Area this place is a must!!

2  Thank Alli B
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We have been VERY satisfied every time we've eaten dinner at this little gem of a restaurant. The ambiance is quaint & comforting and the food is out of this world! I love the Ahi Tuna Bites & pecan encrusted scallops! Their specialty old fashions are delicious! This place never disappoints... it’s the best EVERY TIME!

2  Thank ICC1133
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Plae Bistro is a top of the line, high quality dining experience. Any menu item you choose will have you coming back for more! The atmosphere is exquisite and unique. Highly recommend anyone to come to this restaurant! Perfect spot for date night, or other special occasions!

1  Thank Lauren R
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I recommended to my out-of-town guests that we go here, and we almost couldn't get a reservation. Although we were seated in a timely fashion and the service was excellent, the actual meal left much to be desired. Before the entrees were served, the waitress brought a plate of torn-up wheat bread to the table. No care was taken in presentation.
Remembering the crispy duck that many Chinese restaurants offer, I took a chance on the duck. Pure disappointment! The risotto and vegetables were o.k., but the meat was just a small fat glob of flesh. No creativity here.
My younger son ordered the walleye after I warned him that it was too sweet. He later agreed with me. The restaurant should offer a choice of sauces on the side.
My other son ordered the steak. When asked how it was, his response bordered on, "It's o.k."
To be fair, I have to say that my daughter-in-law said her salmon was good.
This restaurant has been recently enlarged and remodeled with big bulky booths and other furniture that separate people from each other. It lost its cozy vibe. This along with the fact that the menu lacks creativity and rarely changes are enough to make me look elsewhere in the future for a nice place to bring my out-of-town guests. I'm ashamed that I brought my two sons and daughter-in-law here and even more because it was my younger son's turn to foot the bill!
If there are any restaurant entrepreneurs out there, the Green Bay area NEEDS some good restaurants which will offer competition to the other mediocre ones here!

4  Thank marilynjlay