All reviews front desk bowling alley lambeau field clean rooms free breakfast restaurants and shopping excellent breakfast would stay here again breakfast room hot breakfast waffles nice stay easy access pool and hot tub great place to stay packer game convenient location
Reviewed 30 September 2015

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Lee F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Green Bay, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2015

Reviewed 30 September 2015

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 29 September 2015

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Lee F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Green Bay, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2015

Reviewed 21 September 2015

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Lee F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Green Bay, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2015

Reviewed 15 September 2015

I was passing through Green Bay with a couple friends of mine in September 2015 and we had the opportunity to stay at this particular Country Inn & Suites location.

I experienced a bit of a snafu when I first booked the room. I really don't like to use a credit card to pay for things. Typically I will pay in cash when I arrive at hotels. Well, in order for me to get a certain rate that I found online, the only way for me to get that rate I guess was for me to prepay for the room online. Well, I must have goofed. I must have missed some fine print when I made the reservation online because I really didn't want my credit card charged. Well, I called the hotel when I saw that the charge had appeared on my statement. Lee, the General Manager, took care of the whole thing for me. He told me that, when I checked in, he would give me a refund to my card and allow me to pay with cash. That's exactly what he did. I was so grateful that he made it right for me.

Our whole experience at this hotel was wonderful. Our room was clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub area were nice. Breakfast in the morning was very good and came with hot items (eggs, bacon, make-your-own Belgian waffles, etc.) along with plenty of other things.

I would highly recommend this Country Inn to anyone who needs a decent place to stay in the Green Bay area. It's a little on the pricier end, but it is so worth it. Again, I was so pleased that Lee made everything right for me with my credit card and cash payment situation.

Thank you to the staff at this hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lee F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Green Bay, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience from your stay with the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Green Bay. I am glad we were able to take care of the concerns you originally had with your reservation. I look forward to having you back soon.