“Always delicious!!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Again, I was satisfied with the food, service and atmosphere of this restaurant. Although it is always busy, the service is quick. The gift shop is also fun to explore.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We were there with my kids . At lunch has a little bit more old people then I would like , so they are not really happy when we are there with young kids but the rest is great . Food and service are perfect. Drinks and deserts as well . Not first time but the food always has been a quality. If you like to enjoy food - that’s the place to be . Never been for breakfast or diner but lunch is great .sometime it is a lot to wait but worth it :)

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Very good! My sister, mother and myself had the soup and 1/2 sandwich. The sandwiches that we had were the BLT and Rueben. Both were excellent. The soups were chicken dumpling and asparagus and red pepper. Both were yummy. Chips were served with our meals and they tasted like they could have been homemade. Make sure and visit the gift shop. We couldn’t believe how big and beautiful it was.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Came here for a quick bite to eat, the food and service was good. The decor here is outstanding. They have a nice little gift shop, and a nice supply of Door County coffee. hopefully we can come back for breakfast tomorrow morning

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped here xmas eve for breakfast before leaving town. Service was very friendly and quick. I got the Apple pecan stuffed French toast which was very good and a large portion. My wife got the eggs benedict which were one of the best she's had. Latte and hot chocolate were also very good. Waitress was helpful when we wanted to buy a sign on the wall taking it to the shop attached for us. Would definitely go back again.