“Very good ”

Mandarin Garden
Ranked #86 of 499 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Crab Rangoon was the best. Everyone enjoyed their meal, everything was very fresh. Not a lot of sodium. Good ice tea and lemonade

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here many times for lunch and the food is consistently very good. Always hot, crunchy fresh veggies and tasty entrees. Usually have General Chaos Chicken. Love the wonton soup and egg rolls. Service is fast and friendly.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

For lunch I had General Chos and my wife had shrimp and white sauce, both were very good and a great value at $9 each. They included two crab Rangoon and a basket of frued wonton skins.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Dinner with a friend, I had the chicken vegetable with mushrooms, chicken pieces were pea size, sauce was very bland. My friend had the shrimp chow mein, no color or flavor. Egg roll were good / fresh, Fortune cookies were stalemated .

Waiter seem confused and couldn't describe dishes when asked.

Very disappointed.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I went with some friends and family it was amazing. It's smaller and doesn't look like anything from outside. We had a drink and was so good and pretty. We had two tables there was alot of us and 5 were at mine we just did the dinner c for 5. Was so much food. The hot mustard was so yummy. I think it had alot of wasabi in it but I like that. We had the soup with that dinner I forgot the name but it looked weird and I thought i wasn't going to like it. Was the best out of the whole meal. We had so much food. There was enough left over for another plate full of food. I would go back in a heart beat.

Been to Mandarin Garden? Share your experiences!