“Just like they say in the movies...Roadhouse!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #19 of 497 Restaurants in Green Bay
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2018

This location never disappoints. I always sit at bar because the service is a little faster and more attentive, plus you get to watch your favorite sporting events! Chili is fantastic and never fails. Ask for extra onions and sour cream. The filet medallions were cooked perfect. One thing this place needs to work on (as do all chain restaurants in Green Bay) is the timing. They bring out the appetizers with the entrée. If they are both hot then I have to choose which one gets cold first......HEY this is fixable guys....fix it! But all in all this is more lively place then the other steak places down the street. 4-stars

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Always impressed with their great tasty steaks. Was there for a family get together and very happy with their service.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

My sister & I were in Green Bay on a Christmas shopping trip- we couldn't decide where to go for dinner. We saw the Texas Roadhouse and thought we'd try that, neither of us had been to one in a few years. It was a great meal! The rolls are fantastic- warm, with a delicious flavor. I'm not a big steak person but the steak that I ordered was perfect. We agreed that it was the right choice for dinner.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Four of us ordered different meals. I had a small sirloin steak, other guests ordered ribs, New York Strip, and a combi meal. The steaks were very tender, the sauce on the ribs was delicious, and the steaks were cooked exactly as ordered. The waitress was friendly and efficient. I had a Sangria and it was delicious. The service was quick and the food was hot. And UES, I will eat there again. Prices were very reasonable for a family to eat out. Many various prices and portion options. If you are a vegetarian many great veggie sides to choose from. The baked sweet potatoe was great! The corn on the cobb and bloomin onions are worth splurgong for.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

We recently went here on a Tuesday night because its kids night so the kids eat for $1.99, you cant beat that! I have never had a bad experience at a Texas Road House. The food is always so good and cooked just the way you like it. And you get to pick 2 sides. Me and my husband both felt our salads were bigger this time. The only thing is I would probably never load my mashed potatoes again.. it was too much.