“Sharkz”

Sharkz Brewz 'n Bitez
Ranked #10 of 23 Restaurants in Green Lake
Cuisines: Diner, Bar
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Awesome selection of beers, outdoor seating, boat docks. Have always had a great meal here. Burgers are amazing, single order of fries will feed a family.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Wife and I were In Green Lake today and stopped in at Sharkz for lunch. Stopped at the hostess stand and she asked if we wanted inside or outside seating, We said inside. She had just come from inside but had to go back in to see if there were any tables. Well there were and we were seated, btw not a very outgoing hostess. Kate came to give us our menus and take our drink order. She came back with them and asked if she mentioned there would be a 45 minute wait for food? WE advised her no she did not, also asked if we could get appitizers any faster? She advised that they would not take very long. So we just ordered cheese curds and mini tacos. They were nothing more then items that could be found in the frozen section of any grocery store. If they were that backed up it is the hostess job to advise customers of that fact and to allow them to make a decision before wasting everyones time.

1  Thank deanjackiebabcock
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Our server Lindsey was excellent to start with - positive, friendly and attentive! We tried the queso curds as a starter and they were really tasty! My Chicken Avocado Sandwich was very very tasty - a bit small - but really good! Good stop for a first time visit to Green Lake!

Reviewed 31 July 2016

We ate at Sharkz twice on our first trip to Green Lake, WI. Our first experience was a Sunday afternoon and the restaurant was extremely busy. We waited a very long time for our food, but had a table outside on the lake and we were on vacation, so we didn't mind too much. Our wraps were very good and my son enjoyed his cheeseburger. Our second experience was for dinner on a Tuesday night. The restaurant wasn't nearly as busy and it again took quite a long time to receive our dinner. Unfortunately, our waitress brought my mother and I chicken avadcado wraps instead of the grilled chicken avacado sandwich on croissant. We did not have time to have them make the correct dinner, so we agreed to eat wraps again (that was what we ordered Sunday and we wanted something different this time). The waitress said she would take the wraps off of our bill. When our bills came, she only removed my mother's wrap and not mine. I got her attention and reminded her that she said she wouldn't charge me for my dinner. She acted like she didn't remember saying that she would take mine off. I proceeded to remind her that I ordered the exact same thing as my mom, so she brought us two incorrect meals. She took the bill back, along with my parents and brother's bills and returned. My husband opened our bill and my wrap still was not taken off. She clearly was trying to avoid taking both chicken wraps off the bill. I got her attention and politely asked her why she didn't remove my wrap. She started to argue with me about removing my sandwich. I got a bit upset with her and once again reminded her that she brought me the same meal as my mom and they were both wrong. She hastily grabbed the bill from my husband and stormed off. She finally came back with the correct bill after the third time.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

I've been to Green Lake many times but I never noticed this place before- right on the water in the town of Green Lake. Why? Probably because I DON"T HAVE A BOAT! Anyway, my girl and I were there recently on a rainy Saturday evening and all of the big restaurants were full. This place is a little small-ish and it is clearly set up for people coming in on their boats to fill up with gas, bait and supplies. The food is standard pub fare and the inside restaurant is pretty nice. It is attached to a candy-ice cream shop. The food is pretty good. There are also two coolers of various craft beers. That was a nice surprise. We had a good experience but it probably would have been much better if the weather was hot and sunny and we were pulling up in a boat.