“Nice Place to Eat in Greendale”

Panther Pub & Eatery
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Greendale
Reviewed 22 December 2016

We have been to Panther Pub many times and we find the Panther Pub Chips appetizer one of the best pre or post drinking appetizer we've ever had. Covered with melted cheese, bacon bits and bleu cheese crumbles, it is a treat for the palette. I personally think the Pub has one of the better Cubano sandwiches and the chicken sandwiches & Mac n' cheese are also winners. It has a nice patio that gets you away from the TVs if you're not into sports.

1  Thank Scott B

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend this place. The pizza and the chili are amazing. It your in the area definitely stop

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We just went here yesterday. This restaurant was chosen for its location due to commitment later that evening. We wanted a place where we could have a quick dinner and watch the football game first. We were seated in the back of the restaurant, away from the bar area, which was fine for hearing each other talk, but TERRIBLE for service. We ordered the pretzel and beer cheese appetizer, which was good, but our waiter brought it WITH our sandwiches! Once he served our food, we were essentially forgotten, to the point where I had to LEAVE the table and ask a DIFFERENT server for drink refills. Honestly our server was so inattentive that he brought our check but never came back to see if we needed change, a receipt or anything.

Our food and sandwiches were great, but the service was terrible, which was really too bad.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

My family was invited to eat at this little known establishment in the heart of historic Greendale. It was definitely made for the sports minded fan and is family friendly. There is a nice patio out in back with a convenient TV for sports watchers. I was not as impressed with the fare. I would have done better with a burger order, but that was not my thing. Be warned that its not a good place if you have an aversion to gluten. There were alternate options other than salads and soups. My Caesar salad was average at best and my friend was not impressed with her wrap. The rest of the clan were happy with their burgers. Positives: free refills on drinks. Not so Positive: Service was a little slow.

1  Thank Camila L
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Good food at a reasonable price. Great atmosphere. Service was excellent. Sports bar with many nest pictures of some of the local Greendale athletes.