Open today: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Fun Afternoon at the Mall

I have not been to the mall in many years. I live locally but it is not on my top things to do. I... read more

Reviewed 3 February 2020
SuperSteelers
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
via mobile
Good shop and walk

Great Mall. Not to big or small It has lots of stores ranging from high end down to just normal... read more

Reviewed 25 January 2020
B1894JKrobertg

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

This is absolutely my favorite shopping mall in the Pittsburgh area. I can find everything a want from high end stores to your everyday shopping experiences. It's also the only mall I know around that has Lush was is sometimes the reason I go to the mall. Check that store out if you have a chance. Also I never leave without grabbing a slice of cheesecake from the cheesecake factory restaurant attached to the mall! Yummy!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Are you looking for a mall that is full of stores? The Ross Park Mall is the place to go. This is a 2-story mall with very few empty storefronts. I would classify this mall as an upscale mall with some popular stores and restaurants. This mall is clean and has adequate escalators and elevators to transport shoppers from one floor to another. As a man, I did not find many stores that I was interested in but I’m not much of a shopper.

The mall restrooms near the food court are small for the shopper population within the mall. If you enjoy shopping, I would recommend the Ross Park Mall.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Ross Park Mall, is perhaps the best mall in the Pittsburgh Area. Great stores, a decent size food court, play area for the little ones, a lot of restaurant in the vicinity, making more attractive the idea to visit it. [plenty of parking with the exception of Black Friday.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017

This is a good mall, has become a little high end. However there really isnt a need you could have that this mall wouldnt fill.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Ross Park Mall is a great place p shop and eat as well as get some much needed exercise in the winter. I like to meet friends there when it's too cold to walk outside.

Date of experience: January 2017