“Foldable New York style pizza”
Review of Sal's Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sal's Pizzeria
Ranked #14 of 46 Restaurants in Hartford
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Fast and delicious pizza by the slice - great deal 2 big slices, 2 garlic knots plus a soft drink or you can order a whole pie. The Brooklyn is a classic. Eat in, carry out or call for delivery

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Love the pizza by the slice - usually offer at least 8 choices and it includes a garlic knot w/sauce. Also have extensive our menu, we love The Brooklyn, plus calzones... big slice and perfect for folding.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We always have great food experiences from Sals. Great NY pizza. We have had many of the Pizza's and Calzones. The knots are good too. I love their online ordering. We have had delivery and have eaten in. Reminds me of a NY pizzeria.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

This place does pizza by the slice. Their lunch special is great two slices two garlic knots and a soda for $7.95. Wish there were two drinks but not a big deal. They have traditional and unique pizza slice combos. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped because Google said it was the best pizza in Hartford. It couldn't have been more wrong. Made my wife and me sick for the rest of our trip. I think the garlic twist were undercooked pizza was cold place was dirty. DON'T EAT HERE.