“Wonderful!!”

Phipps Center for the Arts
Ranked #3 of 7 things to do in Hudson
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I didn't know anything about Phipps Center until I found discount tickets for a delightful mystery play. The only thing I would do differently would be earlier than an hour before the start of an event. We were there on a beautiful Sunday afternoon and finding a parking space took awhile.

All reviews
"gem"
in 4 reviews
"savannah"

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Make a trip to the Phipps and enjoy the wonderful venue, great
work, and charm of this River Town. We saw many performances for children here we lived in the area taking our Grandkids. Take time to spend time in Hudson with it's beauty and many restaurants.

1  Thank johndM3799XZ
Reviewed 8 September 2015

The Phipps Center for the Arts is an amazing place! This is a great venue to catch a play, take a class, take a dance lesson, or see an exhibit. The Phipps offers plays for adults as well as children's theater. I have loved every show I have seen there. It is also a great place to volunteer.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

My wife and I attended the Phipps Center's presentation of Noel Coward's "Blithe Spirit" over the weekend. I was very impressed by the production, the acting and the venue. The space is warm and inviting and complimented the quality of the production, which was first-rate. What a wonderful evening!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 September 2014

This is a wonderful facility for a town the size of Hudson. Galleries, community theater, children's theater programs, art classes are all offered in a great space. Music programs are exceptional, as is the quality of the theater. Drawing on the large theater community of the Twin Cities, they consistently produce high quality shows.