“Run in the other direction!”
Review of Pine Lake Lodge

Pine Lake Lodge
Ranked #16 of 23 Restaurants in Hurley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

Was a nice place in its day , now a restaurant full of loud drunks. It's a bar with overpriced food. We were the only ones seated at a table and they put 4 drunk people at the table behind us. Finally went to the bar to finish our meal where the loud bartender let bus know they were locals and to bad for us ...I'll never go back. Only cost us $60.00 for a headache.

Reviewed 6 January 2015

Agreed, there were 14 of us on a snowmobile trip. Upon arrival we were told to wait in the bar for them to get tables ready. So far not a problem. After a couple drinks they told us to be seated. They had 2 tables set up. We waited for 45 min. and finally a waitress came...for drink orders! Another 15 min. and then food orders were taken.The table I was at ordered 1st but was served last, one at a time, an hour later. There were also a couple of tables of 4 that sat down after us but got their food before us.The other table of our party got their food all at once and were almost done eating before we got our food. I ordered their ribs which were very dry and over cooked by the time I received them. My wife just had a salad and the lettuce was already wilting when she received it. The people at the other table said their food was good. We arrived here at 6:30 PM and left at 9:15 PM. A bunch of very unhappy riders when we finally were finished.

Reviewed 18 October 2014

We had our daughters wedding a Pine Lake Lodge this past summer. The owner Neil and bartender Diane were the best to work with. The made her day a day we will never forget. From the food, outside venue, they closed the restaurant for the day.
I highly suggest that you consider Pine Lake Lodge for any occasion! They go the extra mile for you!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Three of us were enjoying a meal when two other couples came in and were seated in front of us. We exchanged pleasantries. All the other tables were empty. A group of six came in and they seated them behind us. They were so loud that we couldn't talk. The gentleman at the other table got up and complained as they couldn't" talk either. When I spoke to the waitress about why they would seat them behind us when all the tables were empty. She said they wanted a window table. I motioned to the window tables at the other end of the room her reply was " they only seat four"! Did she ever hear of adding a table? I was happy we were just about finished but I felt very sorry for the other table.

2  Thank gaillofy
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

The snowmobile trails between Mercer and Hurley, WI, were a blast and Pine Lake Lodge is the perfect half way stop. It was easily marked on the trails with plenty of snowmobile parking and storage space for helmets, etc. The service was very good and the burgers were excellent.

1  Thank WiWeezie

Been to Pine Lake Lodge? Share your experiences!