All reviews full size fridge front desk shopping options big difference long term stay one night stay rooms are spacious staff was very friendly microwave perks hallway freeway
Reviewed 1 November 2017

While this hotel looks nice on the outside, the rooms leave a little up in the air. In my room there was a huge outdoor light just above the window. the shades on the window only worked on one side... the room was very bright at night. Additionally, the stove was filthy and lights broken at the bulb base. The thermostat did not work, so had to guess at the temperature. Note, this is an extended stay hotel and in the past they would "freshen up" the room upon request. This time they stated they no longer do this. A hotel room can get quite nasty after a couple days. In contacting the front desk, I was told in all situations, there was nothing we could do. Since there are not a lot of options in this area, I will now be looking further out for a hotel

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Kenosha, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Hi Munkee-Weezel!

Thanks for choosing to stay with us among your many lodging options! We appreciate your kind words for our hotel's exterior aesthetics. We're very sorry to know though that you experienced some issues on the cleanliness and maintenance of your suite.

We'll certainly look into your concerns more to make sure they are properly addressed. After all, everybody here wants each of our guests to leave with pleasant memories.

Thanks for your feedback, and we hope to have you again so we can provide you with a more refined hotel experience!

Many thanks,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 September 2017

This property is outstanding. Check in and check out was simply great. The staff was so friendly. They made us feel like family. Jessica Sivia and the staff were just amazing. If we visit Kenosha again we would definitely stay here. Bravo to the staff.

Room Tip: Any room is perfect the hotel is very quiet
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 weeks at this hotel. No free breakfast or daily housekeeping perks, but it's priced accordingly. Staff was very friendly. Room was comfortable and the kitchen, with full-size fridge was more than adequate. The only complaint was that the free WiFi was not very friendly. It would randomly kick you off and make you sign back in with the passcode.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2016

My husband and were being relocated to the Kenosha area for work and my we had to stay here for several days, we were very impressed with this hotel. Rooms come fully equipped with kitchens and are VERY clean. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Kelly E, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Kenosha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Dear apainter -

Thank you for your review! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay while you were here with us! We take great pride in taking care of our guests and ensuring they have a clean and comfortable place to stay while they are with us. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I travel to Kenosha every now and then. Tried Candlewood for the first time in August and now I return monthly. This place is clean, apartment like and I'm able to prepare a meal. Most restaurants deliver if you want to stay in and work. The only down fall are the toiletries, so bring your favorites.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Kelly E, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Kenosha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Dear t d,

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad to hear you enjoy our hotel enough that you are a repeat guest on a monthly basis! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!