“Way more than a Classic Neighborhood Delicatessen”
Review of Tenuta's

Tenuta's
Ranked #1 of 266 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The food, product selection and great customer service keeps the patrons returning. From Craft pastas, rustic breads , too local craft cheeses.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Have been going here since 1962 when I was a child. Wide selection of deli food including meatball and roast beef bombers. They are my favorites. They have a large selection of beer wine liquor and Italian groceries

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I live in Kenosha and shop here often. We also bring out of visitors here and they always love it. The wine and beer selection are top notch. After having lived in Italy for four years I grew a custom to fresh food and a great selection.
,this place offers it all.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This is a very popular Kenosha destination. I'd recommend going in the summer and grabbing an italian sausage sandwich from the outdoor counter.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We love Tenutas! Tenutas is a must visit each and ever time we visit Kenosha! Excellent charcuterie; the best in all of Wisconsin! They offer the best selection of wines, beers , and ciders!