“I do not recommend.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 May 2013

rude, rude, rude. The Owner, the husband was horrible to his staff and to customers. Food was average. atmosphere, lots to be desired.

1  Thank Diane L

Reviewed 24 April 2013

I've just moved to Kenosha, looking for somewhere good to eat. My boyfriend and I decided to try Slice. Literally thee BEST pizza and wings I've ever had! We went back once more that same week we were so impressed! Is now our FAVORITE place to go out to eat at. Strongly recommend Slice!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We had a large group for a Friday night and they were very nice in setting us all up with a place to sit and chat. The facility is large then it looks from the outside and the outdoor seating area looks like it would be a blast in the summer to hear some music.
The food was good and the beer selection was very nice. I had a few IPA's from some local breweries and enjoyed the whole evening. I will visit this establishment any time I am back in Kenosha. Thank you to the staff!

Reviewed 24 March 2013

The atmosphere is trendy, but there are better choices for pizza in Kenosha. There is a vast variety of beer and many different pizza options however do not ever waste your money on the smallest size pizza no matter how small of a appetite you may have. Drinks are priced as if you were out on the town in a much larger city. It's worth a try just nothing exceptional.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

As others noted the location is a little out of the ordinary, but for me it's not far from home. I called ahead for take-out, but when I walked in I knew I wanted to come back for a sit-down meal. The ambiance is quite striking for Kenosha, and the bar area has been well designed. I'm not sure what type of audience they are going for... the menu is simple yet twisted (not in a bad way). The Half Roasted chicken was amazing, vegetables served with it were very good, the rice... very dissapointing. (I know, who really reviews rice, but there are good and bad ways to serve wild rice... this was bad). I also ordered the BBQ Chicken pizza and Mac n Cheese pizza to try something different. Both were enjoyable, but not extremely flavorful. I will go back and try a more traditional pizza. I want to love this place, and once I go back again, I think I will.