US$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$107
US$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$95
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$87
Country Inn
US$125
Hampton.com
US$106
US$93
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$59
US$128
US$65
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2017

So I stayed here back in 2012 I believe and I did a review and suspected I may have gotten scabies here. You may ask why would I ever stay there again. I agree it was a huge risk but since I was not 100% positive this is where I got them from so my wife convinced me to try it again. (I did have a spare sheet & pillow with me just in case I was worried). I will admit I was quite happy with the stay and the room was clean. Not updated but clean. It's been a few months since I stayed there and I'm happy to report that I did not get scabies again. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again if needed.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Economy motel - that being said...Our room was clean, the shower worked well. Big fridge and microwave...It's a place to sleep and relax, no amenities but this is a budget motel so none were expected. Ice machine and coffee in the morning...we enjoyed our stay. I would stay here again...

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Value Inn was okay, desk clerk was nice the rooms were okay our room was a little stale and stuffy but, once I turned on the AC it was fine. upon checking the room we found stains in one of the beds. We were so tired the first night we just slept in one bed. We had such a busy schedule since we were the host we had to be up early but upon leaving we informed the desk clerk that the bed had stains in it. He refunded us 20.00 I was going to argue with him because I felt that we should have had a refund at least for one night. I showed the desk clerk the pictures. if you looking for somewhere just to rest your head for 1 or 2 nights yes, but if it's for a longer period of time I would say pay the money and up grade.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Dirk S, General Manager at Value Inn - Kenosha, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thanks for submitting your feedback. We do hope you'll give us another try next time in SE Wisconsin!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Booked online. I got there around midnight. It was just clean enough that I stayed instead of walking out. Room was shabby. Floor creaked and so did the bed. No plug in the sink drain. Ceiling tiles stained. Curtains didn't close. It was cheap and if you're not picky you'll be OK.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Dirk S, General Manager at Value Inn - Kenosha, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. As we continue renovating our rooms throughout 2017, you can always request a renovated room should you decide to give us another try. We hope to have all rooms renovated by the end of the year. Thanks again and safe travels.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We checked in, but I wanted to see.the room first. Place was pretty dated on the outside and there was a girl sitting on the ground in front of the rooms with a bag. My husband had to ask what is going on out there? Answer : employee waiting for a ride. Did not look good at all. Went in to inspect the room and when I went into the bathroom there was defacation in the toilet!!! That was it, I told my husband we are not staying here ! Out we went. Now imagine this... that means the housekeeper did not even clean the toilet seat... so what else did she not clean?
People on chairs smoking outside there rooms. Yuck
Don't go there.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Margarita R
Dirk S, General Manager at Value Inn - Kenosha, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

You checked in, but wanted to see the room first? We received no feedback like this from a legitimate guest. If legitimate, please contact me directly with the details. ie; who the Front Desk Agent was. What day was your supposed reservation. What time did you 'check-in.' I can be reached at: 262-857-2622 or valueinns@yahoo.com
With no response, this "claim" should be removed since it was not a guest who stayed at our motel.
I'm surprised a reputable outlet like TripAdvisor would post feedback from a 'guest' who didn't even stay at our motel.