“Great Breakfast at a Great Price!”
Review of Gateway Cafe

Gateway Cafe
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Kewaskum
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Our usual Sunday breakfast spot was packed to the gills. So we decided to venture a little bit north and try something different. Are we ever glad that we did!

This is a great little restaurant and the food that you get is a wonderful value. We both had two eggs with corned beef hash and it also came with toast. I added on a side of bacon to my order. The only small complaint that I have is that we ordered our eggs over medium. I don't like a runny white egg, but I like having the yoke to dip my bacon in. The yolks we're cooked to a solid, more like an over hard egg. So I had no yolk to dip my bacon into.

Service was fast even though the restaurant was very packed, and more and more people kept coming in the door. They did a great job of getting people seated and getting food in front of them. We will definitely go back for breakfast and maybe even lunch. Our breakfast total for the two of us was just under $20.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Top notch service. Small town friendly atmosphere. Food is excellent. Have eaten here 5-6 times and the food is always good. Inexpensive with daily specials.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Had a great Smelt Fry dinner. All you can eat and eat. Very tasty. Great service. I've never had a bad meal here.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

my two kids and I decided last minute to stop here for supper, the service was great and the food was excellent.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Very nice service! Cheese omelette was just the right moistness and I love homemade toast, and you can get whole wheat. Lots of cars in the lot but they were not crowded.

Been to Gateway Cafe? Share your experiences!