Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$149
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$110
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$199
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$178
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

SevenOaks(Lake Geneva)
US$229
US$219
Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$184
Lazy Cloud Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$185
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
US$185
Baker House Hotel(Lake Geneva)
US$395
2,375 results
All reviewschop housegolf coursegrand genevabathroom mirroritalian restaurantplayboy clubjunior suiteget awayfire pitbeautiful groundsgreat golflobby barski hillfitness centersteam roomfrom chicagobottle of champagne
Reviewed 30 September 2014

We recently had a two day small golf outing ( 16 golfers) at the Grand Geneva and it was wonderful. The courses were in excellent condition, the weather was great, and everyone had a good time.

The staff was extremely accommodating and provided many little extras that normally would not be expected for a small group.

We will definitely return next year.

Tom Palmer

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Tom M, General Manager at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2014

Thank you for your compliments. I glad to hear that you enjoyed the courses during your outing and we can't wait to see you again next year!
Best,
Tom Mason

Reviewed 25 September 2014

We stayed here for our anniversary and I'm glad we chose this location. The hotel was clean and updated. The staff were friendly, it was at a beautiful location with plenty to do. The restaurants on the campus were nice. We weren't a fan of the Ristoranté Brissago which seemed overpriced and overrated. The Geneva Chophouse was AMAZING & if it wasn't on the pricier side we would've ate there every evening. I noticed that the hotel doesn't seem handicap or elderly friendly so I would recommend asking for a room close to the lobby and to have assist with bags. I recommend this hotel for a nice getaway. The Spa was a little overpriced but I highly recommend at least getting a facial.

• Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed 25 September 2014

My sister had her wedding here this past weekend, and everything was GREAT! From the room to the service, I have no complaints. Upon check-in, my room was ready for early check-in and for being a room with 2 double beds, it was pretty spacious. The wedding itself was beautiful. The weather really held up for us, being that it was like downpouring in the morning. It cleared up in the afternoon, allowing us to have the wedding outside. The wedding overlooked the water fountain on the golf course, and I don't think it could have been better. The food was delicious at the wedding, the servers were great. Moe, one of the bartenders at my sisters wedding, was AWESOME! She even verified that I was the maid of honor, and mentioned that she really enjoyed my speech. She even remembered my drink every single time I went to the bar. Even offered up something different a couple times.

All in all, everything was great and I don't think the weekend could have been better (aside from the wedding not ending as soon as it did). It really flew by!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2014

My husband and I stayed on the 4th of September for his 71st birthday and had a lovely room overlooking the lake and part of the golf course. When I made the reservations I told them it was my husbands birthday; so when we arrived at check-in they wished him "Happy Birthday". That was a nice surprise for my husband. We also had dinner at the Chop House. Our waitress even wished him a Happy Birthday too. Our dinner was absolutely fabulous and service was terrific too. The grounds are so beautiful up there anybody would enjoy the views and have fun walking around.
Pam & Harry Highland

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple

Happy Belated Birthday to your husband! I'm so happy to hear that you chose our resort to help celebrate. Thank you for taking the time to write this five star review and we hope to see you again soon.
Best,
Tom Mason

Reviewed 25 September 2014

I brought a friend here for a Saturday brunch and then a trip to the spa. Food was reasonably priced-very good! We orderede off the menu but they had a hugs buffet which looked great, just too much food for me. She had the brioche french toast; I had eggs, home fries and applewood smoked bacon-all very good!

The spa was very nice as well-many services offrede and you can hang out in the Relaxation Room, sauna, jacuzzi or steam room, gym also. Staff is very friendly. prices include 20% gratuity. Place was very clean and smelled refreshing. I would return!

The Grand Geneva was all decked out for fall-just lovely! Grounds are immaculate!

I dropped my Smartphone at our table during brunch. i called when I returned home and they had it. They held it for me until the next day-very secure system and very accountable-I was impressed!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends