Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$229
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$229
ComfortSuites
Geneva Wells Motel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$199
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$251
US$289
TripAdvisor
Bella Vista Suites(Lake Geneva)
SevenOaks(Lake Geneva)
TripAdvisor
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)
Hotels.com
Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)
2,380 results
All reviewschop housegolf coursegrand genevabathroom mirroritalian restaurantplayboy clubjunior suiteget awayfire pitbeautiful groundsgreat golflobby barski hillfitness centersteam roombottle of champagnefrom chicago
Reviewed 2 October 2014

Stayed at the Grand Geneva for a getaway weekend. It was such a fantastic time. Service was great, rooms were clean. Pool was still open and it was beautiful scenery. I am so close to home but feel like I am miles and miles away!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank spring2005Chicago
Tom M, General Manager at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2014

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that you had a chance to enjoy the pool, the Wisconsin weather doesn't always allow for pool time this late in the season.

Reviewed 1 October 2014

Decided on the Grand Geneva for an 39th anniversary celebration, excellent choice. The Brissago has excellent Italian style entrees with a surprise - unusual treatment of some old favourites, and they make their own gelato - marvelous flavor. The chop house is a real gem, as is the balance of the lounges and bars. The Highland links is a challenging course, but the staff and other golfers were quite forgiving of us and our slow pace, the refreshment cart was much appreciated about halfway through. Room was well appointed and comfortable, and in spite of the multiple weddings on campus, surprisingly quiet. Altogether a very pleasant and enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Choose one in building seven with a lake view if multiple weddings are scheduled.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John T

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It sounds like you were able to enjoy a lot of our amenities during your visit and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed them so much! Happy belated Anniversary and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2014

We recently had a two day small golf outing ( 16 golfers) at the Grand Geneva and it was wonderful. The courses were in excellent condition, the weather was great, and everyone had a good time.

The staff was extremely accommodating and provided many little extras that normally would not be expected for a small group.

We will definitely return next year.

Tom Palmer

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your compliments. I glad to hear that you enjoyed the courses during your outing and we can't wait to see you again next year!

Reviewed 25 September 2014

We stayed here for our anniversary and I'm glad we chose this location. The hotel was clean and updated. The staff were friendly, it was at a beautiful location with plenty to do. The restaurants on the campus were nice. We weren't a fan of the Ristoranté Brissago which seemed overpriced and overrated. The Geneva Chophouse was AMAZING & if it wasn't on the pricier side we would've ate there every evening. I noticed that the hotel doesn't seem handicap or elderly friendly so I would recommend asking for a room close to the lobby and to have assist with bags. I recommend this hotel for a nice getaway. The Spa was a little overpriced but I highly recommend at least getting a facial.

• Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed 25 September 2014

My sister had her wedding here this past weekend, and everything was GREAT! From the room to the service, I have no complaints. Upon check-in, my room was ready for early check-in and for being a room with 2 double beds, it was pretty spacious. The wedding itself was beautiful. The weather really held up for us, being that it was like downpouring in the morning. It cleared up in the afternoon, allowing us to have the wedding outside. The wedding overlooked the water fountain on the golf course, and I don't think it could have been better. The food was delicious at the wedding, the servers were great. Moe, one of the bartenders at my sisters wedding, was AWESOME! She even verified that I was the maid of honor, and mentioned that she really enjoyed my speech. She even remembered my drink every single time I went to the bar. Even offered up something different a couple times.

All in all, everything was great and I don't think the weekend could have been better (aside from the wedding not ending as soon as it did). It really flew by!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family