Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotels.com
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$199
Geneva Wells Motel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$98
Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$194
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$206
Hotels.com
Lazy Cloud Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$185
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
US$185
Baker House Hotel(Lake Geneva)
US$405
2,353 results
All reviewschop housegolf coursegrand genevabathroom mirroritalian restaurantplayboy clubjunior suiteget awayfire pitthe main lodgelobby bargreat golfbeautiful groundsski hillfitness centersteam roombottle of champagne
Reviewed 4 October 2014

I've no idea what I was expecting, but it wasn't what we got!

Wow. Lovely room. Lovely amenities. Great TVs and fireplace. Fantastic shower! What else can we ask for? Good space to get work done. Reasonable speed on the wifi. Nice view of the lake. Being able to walk out the back door to the path was very nice.

What can I say? I've already made my reservation for next year.

Room Tip: Ground floor view of the lake.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank HunterBoss
Tom M, General Manager at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2014

Thank you so much for your four star review. It sounds like you thoroughly enjoyed your stay! We can't wait to see you next year!

Reviewed 2 October 2014

Stayed at the Grand Geneva for a getaway weekend. It was such a fantastic time. Service was great, rooms were clean. Pool was still open and it was beautiful scenery. I am so close to home but feel like I am miles and miles away!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank spring2005Chicago

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that you had a chance to enjoy the pool, the Wisconsin weather doesn't always allow for pool time this late in the season.

Reviewed 1 October 2014

Decided on the Grand Geneva for an 39th anniversary celebration, excellent choice. The Brissago has excellent Italian style entrees with a surprise - unusual treatment of some old favourites, and they make their own gelato - marvelous flavor. The chop house is a real gem, as is the balance of the lounges and bars. The Highland links is a challenging course, but the staff and other golfers were quite forgiving of us and our slow pace, the refreshment cart was much appreciated about halfway through. Room was well appointed and comfortable, and in spite of the multiple weddings on campus, surprisingly quiet. Altogether a very pleasant and enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Choose one in building seven with a lake view if multiple weddings are scheduled.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John T

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It sounds like you were able to enjoy a lot of our amenities during your visit and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed them so much! Happy belated Anniversary and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2014

We recently had a two day small golf outing ( 16 golfers) at the Grand Geneva and it was wonderful. The courses were in excellent condition, the weather was great, and everyone had a good time.

The staff was extremely accommodating and provided many little extras that normally would not be expected for a small group.

We will definitely return next year.

Tom Palmer

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your compliments. I glad to hear that you enjoyed the courses during your outing and we can't wait to see you again next year!

Reviewed 25 September 2014

We stayed here for our anniversary and I'm glad we chose this location. The hotel was clean and updated. The staff were friendly, it was at a beautiful location with plenty to do. The restaurants on the campus were nice. We weren't a fan of the Ristoranté Brissago which seemed overpriced and overrated. The Geneva Chophouse was AMAZING & if it wasn't on the pricier side we would've ate there every evening. I noticed that the hotel doesn't seem handicap or elderly friendly so I would recommend asking for a room close to the lobby and to have assist with bags. I recommend this hotel for a nice getaway. The Spa was a little overpriced but I highly recommend at least getting a facial.

• Stayed: September 2014