“Better than average Wisconsin Supper Club”

Anthony's Steak House
Ranked #24 of 107 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Large group of 12, service was excellent. The usual relish tray tray and of course old fashions. Food was very good, steak, fried shrimp, again the usual steak house fare. If anyone is in the area looking for an old fashioned supper club this would be a good choice.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Anthony's is a supper club relic. My first impression was of the strong grilled smell that permeated the restaurant. I wasn't a fan. It made consideration of fish or anything else somewhat unappetizing. We ordered burgers and a beer--perfectly fine, but not gourmet. Loved the relish tray tho!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We were here for our anniversary, and I can not stop thinking about the amazing food we had! We both had the surf and turf. The steak was perfectly done (medium rare), and the lobster was delicious and large. We also had the french onion soup, which had the perfect balance of onion and cheese. Service was fantastic...we felt like a part of the family. We will absolutely return!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Nice atmosphere and generous portions. I've had the T-bone, the duck, and the chop steak and all were quite good. They start you with a nice basket of bread, veggies with various dips, and crackers that are easy to fill up on before your entree even comes out. I would guess that both my T-bone and my chop steak were larger than advertised which is nice. The homemade dressing is also really good. My only complaint is that the service isn't up to par for a restaurant of that quality in this area. Even when it's not very full, getting refills or the tab takes longer than it should. So overall great food, but sub par service. My wife and I will definitely come back

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Every time I come up to Lake Geneva I see the parking lot that is filled to capacity on weekends throughout the year. We came for dinner on Saturday night for the prime rib. The place wasn't that filled, it was dark inside with no windows, the service was good but the food wasn't special. I guess I should have ordered the chopped sirloin with mushroom sauce and onions with the hash browns. The queen size prime rib end cut was dry and not good at all. I will try to come again, as this place has been open since 1972.

1  Thank crunch6