“Love the egg rolls and fried rice! PoPo platter!”

Su Wing Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 100 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 31 March 2017

I have always loved Su Wings. This was my husband and my first real date. So there is a little bias in my review because it holds history for us. I love the egg rolls and beef fried rice. My kids love the sweet and sour chicken and the PoPo platter. My husband likes to try all different foods.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

One of the good Chinese restaurant i visited. I loved their buffet. It is not the best, but they do have real food.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

The menu is not the most varied for a Chinese restaurant, however there is still a good selection, especially in terms of drinks and they do an excellent wildflower tea. We had two beef dishes and enjoyed both. This is a simple, clean and efficient Chinese restaurant with ample parking. I would recommend.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

They have a Lunch Buffet Sunday ONLY. The Buffet is available 11:30-2:00 pm. The Buffet includes a dessert table. The price went up to $12.99( was $10.50). They DO NOT use MSG. The Egg Rolls are In-House made. The restaurant is clean and the staff is friendly. They have a drive up window on the West side of the building. You can order online and drive up to pick up. They have some American Items also.

1  Thank Jeep057
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Wing has been in Lake Geneva for several generations
Prices are very reasonalbe and the variety is great
You are not likely to go away hungry...nor broke