“Not impressed”

Ranked #6 of 110 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Go "Next Door" for the flavors of the Lake Geneva neighborhood. With great food, pleasant service, and friendly atmosphere, you'll find Next Door Pub to be a regular destination when you visit Lake Geneva. Our pizza is a local favorite, made from scratch from crust to sauce to bring out the best flavors. Choose your own toppings or take their suggestions like the Pub's Famous Garbage Pizza! Conveniently located near Hwy. 12, Next Door Pub is only about 5 Blocks from Geneva Lake and many of the area golf courses. For a casual, relaxed pub scene, Next Door Pub is what you're looking for. "HANDS DOWN BEST PIZZA IN TOWN"
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant due to its high reviews and were not at all impressed. It was incredibly loud. So loud that you couldn’t even hear the people at your table. The server was friendly but the service was very slow. Fish tacos were ok but my husbands ribs were super dry. I also ordered the sangria and it was not very good at all. Go somewhere else.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Visited with my family on a Wednesday night. Very family friendly. There were free electronic game consoles to entertain the kids while they waited. An excellent kids menu with coloring pages and activities.

I had the Wednesday night special, lasagna with salad and a bread stick for $7.99. Such a good deal for the price. The lasagna was delicious and there was such a big serving that I had to take some home. My husband enjoyed Italian Beef. The service was fast and friendly. This is definitely a place that I would recommend.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Pizza is great & cheese bread is very good. Always busy, so plan on waiting awhile.
It's worth the wait.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I make it a point to eat here every time we’re in Lake Geneva. The food is always on point and they have a great selection of beer on tap! Highly recommend the fried pickles. Oh and they have the tablets to play trivia-there’s nothing more fun then good beer, food and a little friendly competition!

Reviewed 19 May 2018

A must stop for us on each annual visit to Lake Geneva is The Next Door Pub. Earlier this week we ate there three times in two days. Crazy, I know, but there is so much to choose from it makes sense. I enjoyed a wonderfully hot Buffalo Chicken Salad and pizza. My wife enjoyed an good burger and excellent lasagna. The prices are very reasonable and the servers are friendly and efficient. Can't wait for our next visit.