“Nice place”

The Cafe on the Park
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Lake Mills
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Have lived in the area for years and have never tried this place. A friend took me there for lunch. I was very pleased with the Cafe. Our entrees were tasty and came fairly quickly. The waitress was pleasant. It seemed clean. First time there. Definitely not my last time.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (39)

Reviewed 5 September 2020

had bluegill dinner prices are good, very good service. nice helpful waitress, can't wait to try it for breakfast sometime, came from out of town so not sure when i will be back , everything tasted like made from scratch.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 17 February 2019

The classic small town cafe, friendly with good food. Service was fantastic
and fast. Booths and a few tables. Very busy at lunchtime which says it's a great place.
I had the BLT and was very nice. Fries were fresh and the chili was very nice.
I will go back again for another meal.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 31 October 2018

I love breakfast at small cafes and this one really fits the bill. Fantastic service and excellent breakfast items. We tried many of them!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast. My husband had the French Toast and I had the corned beef omlete. Both taste good and the prices are good. The service was fast and the staff friendly. I would come again.

Date of visit: September 2018