“Best Ice Cream in Town”

Timber Creek Pizza Co.
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Lake Mills
Price range: US$3 - US$22
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I am an ice cream fanatic and when the summer months are here I find myself stopping into Timber Creek Pizza frequently for the ice cream. Their pizza, sandwiches and salads are wonderful too.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Haven't been here in a while, since the last time we came in, the pizza had this terrible burnt or cleaner oven taste to it, ruined it for a while. Went back in last weekend, and ordered. 7:30pm at night, not a bad time, customers in the eating and ordering, and orders coming in on the phone. I had ordered my two subs and cheese garlic bread. After about 10 minutes a younger man came out from the back and said we are out of white bread and we had to use wheat, is that okay? Um, well, I have been waiting this long and nobody told me when I ordered you were out of white bread. He said, I'm sorry they should have told you, and I said again, they didn't. He said they already started the cheese bread and made the subs. Why the heck are you even asking me if my order is almost ready!? I waited another 8 minutes or so for my order to be done and come out. Upon getting home, one sub didn't have the extra mayo I requested and looks like it wasn't even on the receipt. The other sub wasn't supposed to have tomatoes and it did. The cheese bread had this weird taste! Like it was burnt but really wasn't, or maybe it was an oven cleaner taste. It was weird, it was cooked fine, but had this nasty taste :( Seems like it is poorly run, only noticed high school, maybe college aged kids working, which is fine, but it needs to be managed properly. I did call that night and was told manager was out of town for a few days to call back? The young lady didn't seem interested in my issues with my order. I wasted $20 and won't ever go back. There is a reason we haven't been there in over a year. Just disappointing since not many options by us. Prices are pretty high too. I'd get pizza or a sub from somewhere else next time.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Don't bother, got sick from subs. Pizza not consistent. Help doesn't really want to work. Too worried about themselves.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Biked from Madison with family and wanted an easy place to get in and out of with no frills. Timber Creek was the spot. their subs were substantial and had a good combo of ingredients and I liked my Midwestern version of a taco salad.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

While visiting family for the week, I pretty much ate lunch here every day. There's not a lot of option for this type of food in Lake Mills. The variety they offer works well for the population. For the indulgent ones, they have hearty, loaded sandwiches or cheesy delicious pizza! For healthier-minded people, you can ask for any sandwich to come in the form of a wrap. Fresh squeezed lemonade instead of fountain soda was part of my daily lunch! Everything is made to order with quality, fresh ingredients. Plus, staying true to WI dairy culture, they offer around a dozen flavors of ice cream which can be transformed into shakes, malts, cones, or carried away in a dish! My only suggestion is that they really should add beer-battered cheese curds to their menu for me!