“Gyros of course”

Taste of The Windy City
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Little Chute
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Whats to say, this place has the best Gyros. I am never disappointed with the quality,quantity or service here.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

What a treat! Always skeptical, we decided to give it a go. I spoke with Reuben who was very helpful and answered all my questions even though he seemed perplexed when I asked what brand of tamale they offered. I was elated to find out they sell Supreme Tamales which I think are the best! I've been eating Supremes since childhood. Tommy Tuckers in Niles, IL offered 4 "petite rolls" in one tidy little packet. But I digress. We stuffed ourselves on Italian Beefs, nicely dipped on a sturdy piece of italian bread and gyros packed to the brim with fresh off the cone meat. The tzatziki sauce was awesome, nice creamy texture with bits of cuke! The pita bread was soft as a pillow and the sammy topped with fresh tomato and onion. The fries were just the way I like them (slightly undercooked) and the tamale was steamed to perfection. The food was so amazingly good we stopped on our way out of town to grab 2 gyros and a beef to go. Can't wait to make a return trip.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

They have one thing almost perfect the Chicago style dog. Other than going to Chicago this is as close as you can get anywhere local.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

The fries were standard, bland frozen french fries. I did enjoy my beef sandwich - it had a spicy kick even without the gardinera

Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

We love gyros and we love subs...we go to The taste of the windy city to get the best if both of these. They have the best gyro sub here. It's on a huge 12" sub bun. They toast it slightly and fill to overflowing with meat so tender and juicy. Then top it with the freshest chopped romaine, tomatoes and white onion. Served with their cucumber sauce....so refreshing and yummy...
We also order the fries in a small basket but there's so many we can never eat them all. We love that as for our drinks we serve ourselves and it's unlimited refills. We have gone several times and mistakes were made like once they forgot our tomatoes so they made us another whole sub for free! There so many other things on the menu but the gyro sub is our go to and we share it and walk away full.