“Yum!!”

Taste of The Windy City
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Little Chute
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Not only is the food always amazing but the service is top notch!! For a small place I can tell every time I come here the staff and owner really care. I eat here about once a week and I'm never disappointed ;)

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is about a 1/4 mile from my house. It's a great place to grab a quick bite to eat. They have excellent gyros, burgers and wraps as well as Chicago-style hot dogs.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Whats to say, this place has the best Gyros. I am never disappointed with the quality,quantity or service here.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

What a treat! Always skeptical, we decided to give it a go. I spoke with Reuben who was very helpful and answered all my questions even though he seemed perplexed when I asked what brand of tamale they offered. I was elated to find out they sell Supreme Tamales which I think are the best! I've been eating Supremes since childhood. Tommy Tuckers in Niles, IL offered 4 "petite rolls" in one tidy little packet. But I digress. We stuffed ourselves on Italian Beefs, nicely dipped on a sturdy piece of italian bread and gyros packed to the brim with fresh off the cone meat. The tzatziki sauce was awesome, nice creamy texture with bits of cuke! The pita bread was soft as a pillow and the sammy topped with fresh tomato and onion. The fries were just the way I like them (slightly undercooked) and the tamale was steamed to perfection. The food was so amazingly good we stopped on our way out of town to grab 2 gyros and a beef to go. Can't wait to make a return trip.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

They have one thing almost perfect the Chicago style dog. Other than going to Chicago this is as close as you can get anywhere local.