“different”

Taste of The Windy City
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Little Chute
Reviewed 18 January 2017

choices are varied and scrumptuous. There are options to please everyone's tastes and portions are just right for the hungry diner.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

We go there at least once a week. The prices are great the food is delicious and the staff is VERY friendly.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Not only is the food always amazing but the service is top notch!! For a small place I can tell every time I come here the staff and owner really care. I eat here about once a week and I'm never disappointed ;)

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is about a 1/4 mile from my house. It's a great place to grab a quick bite to eat. They have excellent gyros, burgers and wraps as well as Chicago-style hot dogs.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Whats to say, this place has the best Gyros. I am never disappointed with the quality,quantity or service here.