“Good Choice Restaurant ”

Bublitz Restaurant and Ale House
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Lomira
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Good Food, prices are like most other places around 10.00 for a burger etc.. clean and nice atmosphere, I recommend it.

Laura B, Owner at Bublitz Restaurant and Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you very much for your business. We appreciate it very much. Thank you also for your positive review. We always strive for happy customers and I am glad to hear you were happy. Please come again soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Stopped in and was seated right away. Servers where friendly and the place is probably the cleanest restaurant I've ever been in! The food was okay too.

Laura B, Owner at Bublitz Restaurant and Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you for stopping in to eat. We appreciate your business very much and welcome you back anytime.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Have passed this family restaurant many times along busy I-41 and finally decided to make a stop. They serve a buffet, although we weren't terrifically hungry and ordered sandwiches instead. One Thursday a month they offer a German buffet, something I'd definitely check out if I lived in the area.

Food was good, and the staff very friendly. There's a bar with a good beer selection (of course...it's Wisconsin) and I'd pick this spot over any chain restaurant along that stretch of highway. Look forward to visiting again sometime.

Laura B, Owner at Bublitz Restaurant and Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you stopping in to eat at our restaurant. We appreciate your business very much. I and the staff also want to thank you for the great review and compliments. We will strive to continue our service and serve great food and look forward to having you stop again soon. Cheers!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Stopped for some dinner on our way home from Milwaukee. My husband and I had the buffet. It wasn't large, but there were plenty of interesting choices. Really liked the ham chowder and the German meatloaf. Our server Katie was prompt and friendly.

Laura B, Owner at Bublitz Restaurant and Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thanks Steph. We appreciate your feedback and especially your business. I will pass along your compliment to Katie. She will be happy to hear your compliment. Please come and see us again soon when you travel through.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is a great place to come with adults AND children. Great soup and salad bar and a buffet as well as ordering something off the menu. My granddaughter ate from the buffet at children's pricing and I had a chicken wrap that was very yummy. The staff is very attentive.

Thank you so much for the compliments, great review and your business. We appreciate it very much. I will be sure to pass along your compliment to our awesome staff. We look forward to seeing your again soon. Cheers!