“All American breakfast with wonderful waitresses!”
Review of Diner 67

Diner 67
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Lomira
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Formerly cherished as Susie’s, new management continues the wonderful package of full breakfasts and sweet service!

1  Thank Nick C

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

The skillet breakfast and there are 3 are amazing. A giant serving of potatoes and meats with eggs and toast. I need 3 meals to finish one serving. Lots of cheese on top. Delicious.

1  Thank Marty G
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Well I had a meat lovers omlet, very good with a cup of vegetable soup also very good. My husband had a bowel of chili and a chef salad. He stated the chili tasted like it came out of a can and the salad could have had more lettuce. The salad was also soggy. Good service for a busy Friday night.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

First time here and stopped for breakfast with my sister. Nice clean diner. Our waitress was great and the food was good too. I had eggs, toast, bacon and hash browns. Everything was cooked perfect.

2  Thank rberndt
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Diner 67 is at the same location of the long operating Susie's Restaurant, with new ownership but without any drop off of food, quality, quantity, or service. Breakfast here has become a family tradition for us traveling north or for the rest of our family heading south to visit us. Either way it has been great.
I can't wait to try their Friday Night Fish Fry!

2  Thank Steve V

Been to Diner 67? Share your experiences!