All reviews pool area stayed here game area attached restaurant hot tub nice pool room was clean arcade games reasonable rates complimentary breakfast enjoyed our stay checking out nice breakfast nice stay clinic lumberjack lumberyard
Reviewed 30 November 2017

We have stayed here for last couple years over new years. Staff are always very friendly and accommodating. Pool area is large enough for our large group to sit and enjoy food, drinks, games etc. The motel is clean and very close to shopping, clinic/hospital

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel. Large rooms, very clean. They have a very nice continental breakfast in the adjoining restaurant. They have refrigerator and microwave in the rooms. They have a large pool area. Game room right by the pool.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Our bed wasn't the most comfy, could use an update. There were ants surrounding the hot tub. I was bit several times. Absolutely disgusting! The pool was great, my son love it, but temp is freezing! Have stayed 2x. First time wasn't like this.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Room was across the hall from the pool it was quite and the kids loved the pool area. Rooms where clean and nice. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Price was very reasonable. We also ate at the restaurant and the food was good and reasonable....

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I had stayed at Woodfield before. I remembered it as being just fine. And it was- clean rooms, friendly staff, and a pool for entertaining the kids, all at a decent price. With family in town it has now become my "go to" hotel. I feel confident I can count on it to meet my needs.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family