“Nice renovation”

Hillcrest Motel Marshfield
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Marshfield
Reviewed 13 April 2017

I stay at this motel every time I have appointment at Marshfield Clinic. Friendly service and rooms are worth what you pay for it. The one thing I did not like about motel is musty smell in office but now they have updated the office with laminate floor, it looks good and feels fresh. Still work in progress, so will give five star feedback after my next visit.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank k p

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I checked into my room (112) on April 6, 2017. Immediately had a bad feeling as the room smelled dingy and was very filthy (some staining on the walls in the entry way, curtains were dirty, etc.) I pulled the coverlet off the bed and pulled the top sheet aside and saw a giant bed bug. I took a photo of it for proof, and demanded a refund. After some back-and-forth with the motel manager and Orbitz, I was provided a full refund. The owner was apparently not aware that there was a bed bug problem, which I find hard to believe.

Room Tip: Be sure to check for bed bugs in any room in this motel before you get settled in, and take photogra...
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 December 2016

The company I work for has rented me rooms here a few times because they are cheap. The place is extremely outdated but there is nothing specifically wrong with it. The staff is friendly and helpful and that counts for a lot. This is a great option for people who have a tight budget and need a place to stay. If you are looking for luxury go someplace else and be prepared for higher prices.

Room Tip: Ask to see a room and if you don't like it, request a different room.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2016

This motel provides great value for money. It is basic and old-fashioned, but it meets all your regular needs, and is clean and safe. That's all you really care for when you need an affordable place to stay. There are no dodgy people hanging around, it's in a nice area with good clientele. The staff are very friendly. I have been living out of here for months and the only real problems I can think of is the fire alarm in the room sometimes misfires if I forget to close the bathroom door, the aircon is noisy, and the bathroom door sticks a bit - but those are really trivia that are easy to work around.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank grahamchris
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

We have done most of our healthcare at St. Joseph Hospital for the past ten years, and this was our first stay here. We decided on this place based on cost and Trip Advisor reviews. This place is a little strange. Front desk lady had a smile but no welcome to our place, or how are you, kind of conversation. The entire motel is dated, and our 14' x 16' room(approx.) reinforced that reality. Every step taken by the guest above us was heard loud and clear, as well as his TV. We did not take part in the continental breakfast. We won't return to this place.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marshfield
1.5 km away
2.6 km away
Park Motel
Park Motel
#8 of 8 in Marshfield

Been to Hillcrest Motel Marshfield? Share your experiences!