Stardust Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Marshfield
See available hotels
Park Motel(Marshfield)
Rodeway Inn(Abbotsford)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Yo...... This place is a hidden gem. From the outside, it looks like an other run down low end motel. But on the inside, the rooms are surprisingly beautiful, very spacious, and have a very home feel to them. Not to mention this bed is nice and solid and one of the most comfortable beds ive been on in some time.

The manager actually went inside the room to make sure it was cool enough for me before i got in there.( it was a real hot day today).

Downtown Marshfield is like 3 blocks away as well so the convienence factor is definetly here. But i mostly care about comfort and space and privacy and this room and this motel has no trouble delivering on all 3 of those points. I am definetly impressed. Dont be fooled by the less than stellar looks from the outside. Because once you get on the inside, you will be amazed how nice it is. I will definetly reccomend this place to anyone passing through Marshfield who is looking for a budget motel. great place for the price.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank joshinchrist
Reviewed 24 June 2012

I love my stay here. The place was very clean and felt fresh. I would recommend this motel to anybody who is looking for affordable stay, clean place, and friendly service. This was my 2nd stay here.

Room Tip: I got my money's worth. I have been to good places and bad. This one was definitely a very good one.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family