US$89
RodewayInn
Home Motel(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$44
Super 8 by Wyndham Neillsville WI(Neillsville)(Great Value!)
US$67
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Room was spacious and clean. Fridge and microwave included. Flat panel but no HBO. A step back to the 1960's . No coffee maker. We called 5 times to make a reservation and got an answering machine every time. We made the reservation on their website and the would not honor the price raising by $5. Not 9much , and still $15 better than our second choice but it's the principle of the thing. I would stay again for business but not for pleasure.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Trupti M, Manager at Park Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you for filling out our online survey. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to do this. We will keep your comments in mind for future reference.

The Park Motel Staff

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed several nights so we could hunt in the area. Clean rooms beds ok, refrigerator and microwave nice to have . No coffee pot. Need to bring your own soap and shampoo however. Good value for just needing a place to sleep and shower

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Would not honor reservation price when checking in will never stay here again. Booked room because having major surgery a 5 am next day didn't need this stress. Tried to tell me I booked a room with one bed, not true have reservation

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2016

For the past 15 years, when I'm in Marshfield, this is where I stay! They are priced very reasonable. Old style motel that is kept in exellent condition. Exellent air conditioning, new carpet, good beds, plenty of towels, and cleaen, clean clean.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Broose E
Reviewed 26 July 2016

When I arrived at the motel, I was pleasantly surprised. My room was large, very clean, very comfortable...had a small refrigerator, microwave and large screen TV and since it was on the same side as the office, the front window and door offered a very relaxing view of trees along with the parking area.

The owners were friendly and helpful.

The purpose of my trip was to do some house hunting in Marshville. I was traveling with my two cats and there wasn't any problem having them there at the motel. .

Since I didn't find a house this time, I will probably return again to Marshfield and will definitely stay again at the Park Motel.

I recommend this motel for anyone looking for a comfortable, clean place to stay at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo