All reviews rooms are clean waffles variety of cereals small hotel hot tub continental breakfast is nice pool i highly recommend this hotel nice place to stay bedford wi motel lobby wedding boaters comfort refrigerator
Reviewed 13 July 2017

stayed here with my girlfriend for a friends wedding. Great hotel and location. Reservations over the phone were easy. Upon arrival check in was smooth and we were up to our rooms within 5 minutes.

Rooms were clean and spacious, nice decor and seemed to have newer carpeting. Bathrooms were also clean with plenty of hot water. The bedding and bed was great, very comfortable. The wall ac and fan cooled the room nicely and the fan kept the room from being too stuffy.

The hotel was booked full for the wedding yet we never really heard any guest or noises the kept us awake or woke us up.

Breakfast was a nice selection of hot and cold options. The front desk also sold wine and beer which was nice to have in such a easy location. The hotel is also located close to several place to eat, gas stations and c-stores.

The entire staff was friendly and welcoming through out our stay.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marsha N, Owner at Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Hotels - Medford, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your comments are very much appreciated. Please come back and visit us again!!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I stay here when I visit my son in Medford. The motel is always clean, well managed, and the staff (both front desk and cleanind) are superb. The indoor pool is an extra added bonus. The rooms aren't super fancy but are always well stocked, exceptionally clean, and comfortable. Continental breakfast is great -- including eggs, meat, and waffles and always well stocked. Refrigerator in lobby is easily accessible and always well stocked.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you! We look forward to your next visit! Enjoy your the rest of your summer!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

We stayed for a baptism being held in Medford and we were so pleased with our choice of hotel. The pool was great for our small children to play in, was a little chilly, but not freezing cold so they enjoyed 2 hours of swimming. The breakfast was wonderful. A great variety, even for picky small children and it was nice and warm. We chose a king bed with a sofa sleeper because of the kids and it was a perfect room for our needs. We will happily choose to stay here again in the future.

My grandparents also stayed here and loved the ADA room they had which allowed for walk in access to the shower. This may not seem like a big deal, but it was a huge perk for them and for our family when assisting them.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Marsha N, Owner at Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Hotels - Medford, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I turned the pool water up a bit! See you next time your travels bring you to Medford!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

The Boarders Inn is the best hotel in Medford, which is faint praise. It is the only real hotel that we could find. The rest were old time motels with doors leading to the parking lot. The Boarders is clean and friendly. It has a pool for the kids (and some adults) and the standard free breakfast of eggs and sausage that I assume came out of a box. They have a beer and soda cooler and packs of snacks in the lobby and coffee is always on. The only negative was that my room is on the second floor and there is no elevator.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Marsha N, Owner at Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Hotels - Medford, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on my hotel. I'll certainly take it as a full compliment. I'm sorry your room was on 2nd floor, we do our best to inform our guests of the no elevator. Next time please ask and we'll do our best to get you on first floor! Thanks again and hope to see you the next time you're in Medford!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Staff was very nice and willing to work with you. I was coming into town for a funeral and had some problems with my reservation. The General Manager was very nice and worked with me on making sure everything was perfect. Thank You Marsha

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Marsha N, Owner at Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Hotels - Medford, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad I could help you out. See you next time you're in Medford!