All reviews hotel is located front desk staff yogurt would stay here again clean rooms bathtub
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We were tired when we got to the hotel. There was a strange unpleasant smell out in the hallways. Room was out dated. Towels were very thin and worn out. Beds were too soft for us.
We were going to some friends for supper. I was to bring a loaf of French bread. I asked the person behind the desk for the closest bakery. She didn't know. I said I just need a loaf of bread, she said to go to a restaurant. I asked where and she pointed in a direction,with no recommendations.
Finally I thought Walmart might have some bread. She wasn't very clear on how to get to Walmart. Her English was not very clear. Finally looked it up on iPad. Women on the parking lot was more helpful.
When we were ready to go in the am, there was no one at the desk just a box for the keys. We needed a receipt. So I had to go searching for some one to help. When I found him he had already printed one for us.
Breakfast area was clean with good chocolate Che's to eat.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I called in on my cell phone at 10PM and the desk receptionist saved the last room for me based on my promise (no credit card number) to arrive in 20 minutes. She denied three potential customers (including the guy in front of me at check in) until I arrived 30 minutes later. She could have easily sold it to others but kept her commitment to us. While I travel frequently and stay at fine hotels, I was pleasantly surprised at the quietness and cleanliness of our room. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Didn't look like any money had been stuck into property for a long time. Many areas beat up, needed paint. One of sheets were torn. Towels were poor quality. Appeared clean but beat up .Young people at front desk at checking were nice.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jim0423
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Stayed here one night for a conference. We arrived late (9 pm) and the pool was supposed to close at 9:30 but the hotel clerk allowed us to be in the pool until 10:30. The hot tub was cold but when a complaint was made they were able to fix it and got decently warm.

The rooms and other areas of the hotel are very dated and old and smelled of stale cigarette smoke. The doors don't close easily, you have to make sure to pull it tightly behind you or it won't fully close shut. The beds were comfortable and I had a good nights sleep. There is a nice big refrigerator in the rooms. The water pressure in the shower was amazing.

The breakfast had a decent selection of items, omelettes, sausage, waffles, cereal, muffins, english muffins, bagels, etc.

All in all, this was a decent stay.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

This property's clerk at the front desk actually told me to my face that my business is less valuable than that of other guests, based upon my method of payment. This is per the owner, so I was told. I was further told that, accordingly, my diamond status with the chain would not be recognized.

Duly noted. In the future, I will avoid this property at all cost. Terrible service!

Date of stay: April 2017