US$121
US$85
US$73
US$84
Motel 6 Menomonie(Menomonie)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$145
  • Breakfast included
US$62
US$60
Super 8 by Wyndham Eau Claire I-94(Eau Claire)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$109
US$104
All reviewsin towngreat place to stayawesome staffbreakfast roomfresh baked cookieswould recommend staying at this hotelawesome hotelexercise facilityclean hotelwould stay here againconvenient locationcomplimentary breakfastmeeting roomuw stoutnice poolcommon areasale house
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Stayed a few nights recently for work in the area. There are really no upscale hotels in the area, so this seems to be the nicest. I have stayed at this location before it was a Best Western. The rooms are functional if a bit dated, but the HVAC functioned and the bed was comfy, and it was clean. The only real issue is you can hear every footstep and toilet flush from the room above, so I would book a top floor if possible. Breakfast was ok, as expected. Hotel staff were nice. Mostly fast food within walking distance, but Stoudt's Ale House is pretty good and only a few minute walk. Curious to see what will happen as a Hampton Inn is coming very soon, a block away.

Room Tip: Top floor is a must
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Laura K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Menomonie Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel. We are glad to hear you had a friendly welcoming experience with our staff and are all very happy that you found things to be clean. We thank you for your business and look forward to your return the next time your visits bring you back to this area.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I was very happy with my stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The pool area was nice with a good size hot tub. They have a convenient work out room and I believe I could have used a nearby workout room as well but happy with the eliptical in the hotel workout room. The hot breakfast had plenty of choices. Very convenient location just off of I94 and a short drive to the campus of UW Stout which was the reason for my visit. I recommend the Stout Ale House for a nearby restaurant with great food, service and specials.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Laura K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Menomonie Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. Best Western Plus has always been able to offer a variety of amenities in order to take care of as many guest needs as possible. On behalf of our entire staff at Best Western Plus Menomonie Inn and Suites we thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is clean, modern, and nicely appointed. However, they’ve missed on a few of the details. When I checked in, I didn’t see a luggage cart. After I made two trips to my room, I located them tucked in an alcove with an ice machine completely out of sight of the main desk. I was disappointed that the cookie jar at the registration desk was empty. Also, the desk clerk looked confused when I asked him for a cup to get some water from the refreshing lemon ice water located right next to him.
When I arrived at the room, one of the queen beds looked as if somebody had rolled all over it. It made me wonder whether the sheets had been changed. I chose the other bed. Overall, it was a very nice hotel and I would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you like our new renovations, had a great night’s sleep and that you found things to be clean, comfortable, and quiet. I can’t wait to pass the compliments along to all of the staff! I have reviewed with the staff the importance of keeping items fully stocked at the desk at all times and letting guests know about luggage cart location upon check in. On behalf of our entire staff at the Best Western Plus Menomonie Inn and Suites we thank you for your business.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

The rooms are clean, modern and well-appointed. The beds are very comfortable. The main floor has a nice lounge with fireplace and a breakfast/dining area. The staff are friendly and helpful. The power went out one morning which placed the indoor pool out of service for the duration of our stay. My kids were bummed out. Knowing this, management gave us a discounted rate without asking. That's great customer service and I will be a returning patron.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Laura K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Menomonie Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. I am glad you found things to be clean and comfortable. We would once again like to apologize for any frustrations the power outage and lack of pool caused during your recent stay with us and thank you for your patience with us during these situations. We would like to thank you for your business.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Came to town to tour the college campus & just needed a place to stay overnight. This hotel was excellent for location, room decor, fitness center access, free tasty breakfast buffet. Near highway, campus, hiking trail, movie theater, WalMart, dining. Unfortunately did not have time to use the pool or hot tub.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Laura K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Menomonie Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017