“Delish Brisket”

The Lazy Ace Saloon
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Mercer
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Stopped in for late lunch and quickly found out the pulled pork and brisket is slow smoked on premise so we had to try. The brisket was top of the line, not greasy, very flavorful and tender. Generous portion came with choice of sides and the appetizers of breaded green beans and deep fried mac/cheese balls were very good starters. Reasonably priced and atmosphere is up north bar western casual. The brisket was the star of the meal and worth another stop next time we are there.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Very good bbq the brisket and fried brats are very good
Bloody Mary's are excellent
Service was great
Nice place for food and beer

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

I have never eaten anything at this place that isn't absolutely amazing!! The homemade smoked meats are fabulous, they even smoke the ham for their ham and cheese sandwich!! Whatever you choose, you won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

I keep meaning to take a photo of what I'm eating here but I eat it too quickly and forget. The brisket is particularly good just about the best I've had outside of Texas. The cole slaw they serve is a vinegar based one which is one of my favorite things and hard to find. This is a quality meal at a great price

Reviewed 9 March 2016

If you enjoy smoked meat, this is the place! Brisket, turkey, ham, they are ALL good!
My personal favorite is the Firebird sandwich, smoked turkey with a kick! Appetizers are good as well.

Been to The Lazy Ace Saloon? Share your experiences!