“Firebird every time!”

The Lazy Ace Saloon
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Mercer
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We work just down the road from this place and it has been our go to lunch spot. I would like to tell about the menu but I order the same thing every time---The Firebird Sandwich! It is delicious turkey with cheese and a spicy ranch. It is juicy and tasty! I never have leftovers. The sandwiches come with homemade chips which I usually coat with their house BBQ sauce. Others in my group have loved the pulled pork and the ham and cheese. If you are low-carbing, ask for a bowl. We did splurge and get the bullets for dessert! Great treat! The only down side is that service is sometimes slow. We typically have to ask for our bill so we can get moving.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We stopped while out on our motorcycles. We got ham and swiss and the firebird. Both were great. not your typical boring ham and cheese sandwich. Great smokey taste with just the right amount of horseradish sauce. I was nervous the firebird was going to be to spicy not the case. it was the perfect combo of smokey, cheese and a lilttle heat . we will definitely be back. So much better then just another burger and fries or boring chicken sandwich!!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We saw this place while in vacation and wheeled on in. Friendly people cold drinks.....and the food is unbelievably good.Try the ham and swiss...it was AWESOME! A new must stop every time we are in the area.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

While visiting friends in the Springstead area, with my local friend we stopped after a brief shopping trip. They specialize in all things BBQ. Pork, Brisket, homemade chips, fries, burger and great pizza. Their coleslaw is also, only wish the serving was bigger, part of it to eat and part on the sandwich. We have been here a couple of times over the years, they can handle one to groups of 10. Great service, food, and staff. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Recent stop in to the Lazy Ace Saloon after I ruined dinner went looking for a place near by. Server was very friendly and told us about their pizza special that night.We ordered some onion rings first- nothing special. Pizza arrived pretty quick. Very good pizza and will return again for a sandwich the next time.

Been to The Lazy Ace Saloon? Share your experiences!