“OMG!!!”

The Lazy Ace Saloon
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Mercer
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We went to this restaurant with our ATV club!!! It was out of this world!!! The turkey was the best I've had in my life!!! I want to be invited to this guys place for Thanksgiving. Sorry Grandma. Atmosphere was fun, service was quick. Had a moment to chat with the cook. He was very friendly. Great place. We will be back!!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My husband, 2 kids and I stopped for lunch and were very happy we did! They smoke their own meats and make fantastic homemade bbq sauce (bought a pint to go) Great lightly smoked chicken wings are a must try. Friendly service too :)

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Always welcoming, always busy, but always great service! Just outside of Mercer, this is a MUST stop for you right off of the snowmobile trail. I’ve been here MANY times and always have had great food and drinks! You won’t be disappointed !

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been to this restaurant many times and have never been disappointed. Nobody makes a better ham & Swiss or bbq anything than Lazy Ace. The service is quick, friendly and easy on the wallet. We highly recommend them if you are on the mood for a delicious meal.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Not a fancy place, but a great sandwich!
Plenty of food, reasonable drink prices, what's not to love?

Date of visit: September 2017