“Hometown Flavor and PIES!”

Hubbard Avenue Diner
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Middleton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Relax in a true hometown diner with an array of choices for breakfast and lunch. Savor the specialties that are offered for dining. You cannot leave before having at least a slice of one of the many homemade pies that are signature Hubbard.

If you are in the mood for ice cream there is a fountain area to tackle your cold bud tastes!

Better yet, you can stroll around downtown Middleton to take in the Mustard Store and more. The streets are lined with flowers and shops to appeal to all.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

We had breakfast here after a recent visit to APT in Spring Green. Breakfast was large and yummy, with omelets and some "brunch all day" specials going. We sat at the counter because a table was not available for another 20 minutes after we arrived. Service was pretty good. They left coffee in thermoses that you shared with others at the counter. Some of the names of the omelets are interesting, like the "Euell Gibbons", which meant nothing to the millennials next to us (not surprising) so we filled them in.
They have fun with the pie (pi) references. We didn't get to try any, but I am sure they are wonderful.
Hubbard Avenue Diner provides some box sandwiches for APT, so you can still sample their offerings even if you don't come to the diner.
I'd go back to try lunch or brunch here.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

This was the last evening here in middle tone before heading back to Indiana. Decided to come here on a recommendation from a coworker back home.
I had the cheddar cheese burger and ff. Started off with a dinner salad with the lemon vinaigrette dressing.
Wow this burger was delicious it certainly rivaled any burger that I had in downtown Madison. As a HUGE BOUNS I was served on a real live plate and not some nasty basket.
Amber provided great service during what was a peek busy time. Thank you Amber.
To top my meal off I sure couldn't come here and not have pie, right?
Opted for the coconut cream pie. All I can say is it was like a little
Slice of heaven! It was phenomenal and I had a nice cup of coffee to accompany it.
No matter if your in Middleton or Madison this place is a MUST DO!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

We had a fine, friendly lunch here. Above average diner fare, friendly service and a HUGE assortment of pies for dessert or take-away. It's a truly "American" experience.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

2 eggs,hash browns ,biscuit $5.79 . Coffee extra of course. Good service don't open till 7am during week. The pies looked delicious along with the bakery. Easy access