“Ice cream ”

Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #7 of 7 Dessert in Middleton
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Very slow service as the two employees spoke very limited English. We waited in line for over fifteen minutes and it wasn't that busy. The ice cream we ordered was great; however I had to ask the cashier three times for a copy of my receipt. Maybe it was just an off day.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Stopped for dessert on our way back to the hotel after a hot day of geocaching. The ice cream was wonderful and they service was outstanding.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Great ice cream, nice atmosphere--wish they had had more than one worker behind the counter the night we were there. The wait was pretty long.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

we were walking around to explore the outlet shopping complex and came across this while walking off our dinner. Their special was a cherry sorbet that was over the top delicious. Had not seen this before from the chain, but not a frequent guest to the subject chain. Food is a bit pricey, but the quality is excellent.

Reviewed 30 September 2014

I think there needs to be someone here in charge, preferable, and adult. The work is not difficult, and they do not serve anything that a teen cannot legally serve, but having a supervisor, who is older than 15, onsite, would make me feel better.

Overall, the ice cream was good. I think it is way over priced, but didn't have an alternative option at the time of the evening while traveling and staying at a hotel.

The main issue I had was that I wanted a glass of milk.

The preteen behind the counter had never heard of anything so ridiculous?

Really?

She said that she could sell me a glass of milk, but she didn't know what to charge me. So the other worker, a 14year old boy with a mop, suggested she charge me the same as for a 20oz bottle of coke.

Who drinks coke with ice cream?

Well, when she got out her milk, she realized that she only had a small amount of milk left, and became reluctant to sell me any at all. They discussed the likelihood of getting in trouble for selling the last of the milk for about 10 min, giggling and asking the other to make a decision.

"No, your older, you decide", "Yeah, but you've been here longer, so you decide", giggle giggle giggle.

Come on, my ice cream is melting !!!

"Can't you find a grocery store to buy milk?"

I say, "sure, can you tell me where one is"?

"How about driving to a gas station?" or "Does your hotel sell milk"?

I don't know where there is a gas station around there, and I have no idea if my hotel sells milk. It has a bar, but they don't usually carry milk! And they had some right there!

Ultimately, they couldn't bring themselves to sell me any milk, so I paid for my melted desert and ended up paying $11 for room service milk at my hotel.

What a bunch of crap!