All reviews milwaukee airport sitting area indoor pool free breakfast is early flight yogurt rooms are spacious the breakfast area business trip mini fridge night's sleep free shuttle definitely stay here again comfy bed the room was nice front desk staff coffee maker
Reviewed 8 May 2018

The lobby is great. The have a bar! And a menu to order snacks! The people who work in the front are polite and friendly. My main complaint is with the rooms. They are roomy and set up for two or more people but they are lacking so many things...a wet bar and fridge but no microwave or sink? The beds were very worn and we ended up sleeping on the couch because our backs were killing us! The bathroom is SUPER tiny! The food in the free breakfast was average but barely warm...again NO MICROWAVE in the common area either. We usually stay at the Home 2 Suites, near the airport but thought we would try something cheaper. Lesson learned.

Room Tip: Get the top floor. Sounds like a elephant herd walking above the lower rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2018

The staff was courteous and always willing to help. The hotel itself had all you could ask for and was clean. The food was a bit pricey but the complimentary breakfast was very good. If we visit Milwaukee again this will be where we stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Hyatt Place at the airport has always been my go to place but no longer due to the fact there is no Hyatt shuttle service after 10:00 p.m. and until 6:00 a.m. Hyatt is now contracting with Go-Rite during that time, and they are despicable. The discontinuation of Hyatt 24-hour shuttle service is apparently not recent. I paid $20.00 to ride across the street in a cab because people had been waiting for Go-Rite to depart the airport for over 45 minutes. I will be finding another place with a 24-hour hotel-operated shuttle.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Our family stayed 1 night at the Hyatt Place Milwaukee Airport and we loved the stay. The staff was professional and personable at the same time. I was skeptic of the airport being in close proximity to the hotel and what noise it may bring but the noise was never a factor, the hotel was quiet and relaxing! The rooms were clean, spacious and the housekeeping respected your do not disturb sign! I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Just needed one night's stay on way back from New York business trip. I took the shuttle to Hyatt Place, which was perfect. No waiting. In the morning I got the shuttle back to the airport continue my trip home. I asked to leave at 6 am and the driver was ready to go just before that. Staff could not have been nicer. Very clean. Comfortable bed. Rooms show a little aging, but that was of no consequence to me. This is my third stay here. I always look forward to returning.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business