2,179 results
All reviews mason street grill tower room blu bar newer tower old section club access top floor lobby lounge beautiful hotel club level grand dame old world elegance older part lake michigan art museum downtown milwaukee grand old hotel
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Great stay in an iconic hotel. Excellent steak restaurant and cafe, prompt service, generous standard rooms, good WiFi, and all the rest you'd want for a comfortable stay in Milwaukee. Everything you'd want as a business traveller.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Terry T, Guest Relations Manager at The Pfister Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear UnusMultorum,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback about your time with us. I am delighted to hear that your visit was pleasant and enjoyable – you should expect no less at The Pfister Hotel.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

This was a truly negative experience for me and my spouse. Upon check in we were told we would be on the club floor but there was no mention of the event (or perhaps it is a regular occurrence of a club night) that kept us awake through the evening with the music that completely filled our hotel room. We tried to ignore it but when it became clear it would not be ending it was far too late and inconvenient to try and change our room. Upon check out Michael not only did not ask how our stay was, but when I said we had an issue and I would appreciate the card of someone to contact he looked at me, placed a card on the counter and said nothing more. This was supposed to be a 4 star hotel experience and while the hotel and room were aesthetically pleasing, between the noise and the terrible service it could not have felt further from it.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jmlattimore

Dear jmlattimore,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback about your stay with us. I am saddened to hear that your visit wasn't up to the standard people come to expect from The Pfister Hotel. The music might have been coming from Blu which is located on the 23rd floor but since your visit has passed, this is only speculation.

I would love to be able to discuss this with you further. Please reach out to me before your next stay so your concerns may be addressed further.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I took my mom here for Mothers Day. We stayed in the tower and it was a wonderful night. The text butler touch was amazing and we will for sure be back. The gift shop was lovely and the historical book in each room was great for someone who loves history.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Kristin A ,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback about your stay with us. I am delighted to hear that your visit was pleasant and comfortable – you should expect no less at The Pfister Hotel. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the text services provided by the butler office! We constantly strive to make our services more and more accomadating for our guests!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I really want to give this hotel a higher rating - the dΓ©cor is of an era bygone, it's classy, sophisticated, and welcoming. The hotel staff were (mostly) pleasant and customer service was good. The room itself was fairly standard with a city view of Milwaukee. The problem was the temperature in the room. We were staying there (older block) in mid-May and the temperature outside was at freezing (0c / 32f).. we tried to turn the temp up in the room using the thermostat and after feeling only colder air for about 15 minutes called downstairs to be told that they only have a single-pipe system, which means that they can only have heating OR air conditioning and as May is supposed to be warm they had nothing but air conditioning. WHAT?? What would have happened if we had a baby or a small child. Front desk offered us blankets to keep warm - I'm sorry, did I get transported literally back to the 1720s? Maybe this is part of the building's charm - full dΓ©cor and experience. So we froze ourselves for a few days and came home to warm up! I wouldn't stay here, especially if you have young children. It's just not made for regular humans.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravellerAmbler

Dear TravellerAmbler,

I'm very sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience with us. We greatly appreciate your input and will speak with the management team to further improve. We sincerely apologize for the complications. We hope you can join us again for future visits.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to Milwaukee and had a blast (minus the snowstorm). This hotel was very elegant and charming. Staff was friendly. Only thing holding back a 5th star was spotty WiFi. Everything else was great. Hope to be back again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Terry T, Guest Relations Manager at The Pfister Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear JJ9711,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback about your stay with us. I am delighted to hear that your visit was pleasant and enjoyable! In the future if you have WiFi issues, please feel free to contact the Pfister Butler. They can always help assist with WiFi or internet issues.

Yours in Hospitality,