“Sweet little hitel”

Aloft Milwaukee Downtown
Ranked #33 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights, and slept like a baby each night in the luxurious king bed. The room was comfortable and the gym / pool area was nice.

The hotel is next to the water, and in a lovely walking area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We stayed three nights the room was nice besides with the shower the curtain was too short water went all over the floor every time we showered. The air conditioner leaked a lot of water while it was on. The employees were somewhat nice most of them seemed annoyed with there job. The first night we park across the river from the hotel we had to pay for parking (we paid for the weekend to park there) on the sign it said it was monitored but our car got broken into we called the company who owned it but all they said was its a park at your own risk... other then those few things it was nice but if I ever go to Milwaukee again I wont be staying there, my first time ever visiting and its most likely was my last.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 12 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our location on Trip Advisor. We want you to be assured that your concerns are our concerns. I want to personally apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay with us. We all want our guests to be settled in a room that meets their needs and expectations to ensure they have the best stay possible. I am sorry this was not your experience.

I have passed on your comments to our hotel staff so that our team can work to address the issues that you experienced. This is certainly not a typical representation of our hotel. I want to assure you we take your feedback very seriously.

Again, I am sorry that you were not satisfied with your experience at the Aloft Milwaukee Downtown, but it is only through comments such as yours that we can learn about these short comings and thereby correct them. I hope you will continue to stay with our family of brands. Your loyalty to Aloft and the Starwood Family of hotels continues to make us one of the world's leading brands.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

New, Clean and a Great Location in the middle of the city. Really enjoyed our visit and the staff helped get me in 4 hrs early.

The hotel is right on the river so you can do the river walk easily. Also a lot of river traffic to look at.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2017

My husband and I stayed here July 2, 2017 and had an excellent experience. It was a 1.5 mile walk to Summer fest. The city was clean and we felt safe walking back and forth. The hotel was extremely clean and the staff was excellent. Loved the food area in the lobby where you could get all kinds of food and drinks.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Easy walk to river and museum on the lake. Valet a bit costly but quick service. Nice view on the riverside. Conscientious lobby bar and snacks for late nights
Would stay there again. Booked thru hotel.com so got a reasonable rate for a holiday

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Milwaukee hotels
Downtown
InterContinental Milwaukee
InterContinental Milwaukee
#30 of 55 in Milwaukee
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
#20 of 55 in Milwaukee
Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown

Been to Aloft Milwaukee Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Aloft Milwaukee Downtown

Address: 1230 N Old World 3rd St, Milwaukee, WI 53212-4034
Region: United States > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#21 Romantic Hotel in Milwaukee
#24 Business Hotel in Milwaukee
Price Range: S$153 - S$313 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Aloft Milwaukee Downtown 3*
Aloft Milwaukee Downtown is a modern boutique-style hotel near the business district, Bradley Center arena, Milwaukee River, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, and is 15 minutes from MKE Airport. Valet parking only available at $30 overnight and $15 for the day. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aloft Milwaukee Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel Milwaukee