Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,111 results
All reviewsmilwaukee airportfire pitfront deskshuttle servicebusiness centerrental caran early flightgreat place to stayfitness centerpark and flypool and hot tubvery nice hotelconvenient locationenjoyed my stayfree shuttlehgilobby
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I stopped in for 2 days due to a business trip. The room was very clean, and the linens were fresh. They have a pool, fitness center, board rooms and working offices with computers and printers if needed.

The lounge was nice with very friendly staff. Drink selection is good, food selection is limited with some healthy options and a bit pricey. Breakfast was included, but have to wait until 6 am.

Location is good for easy access to the airport and surrounding businesses. Their is a shuttle with very friendly staff.

Only bad part was my shower/tub was slow to drain. I had to stand in water that covered my feet while I showered.

All in all I would return.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Great location by the airport. Easy drive to downtown with a couple of ways in that give options depending on your destination and traffic. Nice rooms. Very clean. The breakfast is great and onsite bar/food give you tasty options if you don’t feel like going out after a long travel or business day. Close and easy access to Oak Park shopping for anything you need. We prefer staying here versus downtown when coming to Milwaukee to visit.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Good value, clean, quiet and roomy accommodations. Convenient and easy shuttle to/ from the airport. Check in and check out was quick and simple. At check in, they were helpful in scheduling our shuttle and upon return for stay park and fly, they dropped us off at our car!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 9 May 2018

The hotel was easy to find and check in was quick and friendly. We hung out by the pool and hot tub for quite awhile. Both were nice and clean. It was a beautiful night out and they have a gas fire pit outside. We sat with a drink around the fire and were joined by a few others within a few minutes. We all talked and had some good laughs and enjoyed each others company for 2 hours. My wife and I returned to our room and soaked in our room's hot tub until we were completely relaxed. The beds were very comfortable. Over all just a nice clean place with friendly staff in a convenient location.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2018

My expectations are high when in Milwaukee for both accommodations and professionalism as well as my food and drink. I have never disappointed when staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport. Dave, you and your team, A job well done!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business