“Lots of options and big portions to satisfy anyone”
Review of Omega Restaurant

Omega Restaurant
Ranked #252 of 1,679 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 April 2016

Love the menu options. Big portions. Perfect for the picky eater. Lots to choose from: breakfast all day, big fruit plates, Greek, Italian, and classic American fare. The service may be a little slow, but the people are nice. Great 24 hour restaurant that is not a gut bomb. Cleanliness is decent considering the traffic.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

My best friend and I love coming to this restaurant every time we get together. The service is excellent and the food is amazing, they give you large portions enough to take home with you to enjoy and the price isn't even bad. I would highly recommend their chicken alfredo dish, it's just that good to pass up on. I'll probably continue to come back to this restaurant for years to come, great for family and friends!

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for a mid afternoon snack. We had the appetizer sampler, it was delicious. All the items we made fresh in the kitchen.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

We love everything about this restaurant -- the food, the service and the decor. Nobody makes a better Greek salad, and their Sunday lamb dishes are amazing. Their 24 hour service is convenient with our irregular work schedule, definitely a bonus.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 12 January 2016

This place has been here for several years. The restaurant is very popular with senior citizen (like me). It has the usual fare and the breakfast is served all day. Besides the usual fare one can also have Greek specialties since the owners are of Greek decent. Despite being very busy, the place is clean, the food is good and the staff is friendly. I would recommend this place for a quick bite. If you are travelling through Milwaukee, it may be worth your while to get off the freeway and drive a few miles to get to this place. You can get to the place easily from both I-894 and I-94/43. It is a straight shot from both freeways but you may have to drive about two miles before you will get there. Prices are very very reasonable.

Date of visit: January 2016