“Family restaurant”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

We decided to go here because this place was open 24 hours.
It's your typical family restaurant. We got an Arizona burger it was really delicious I could not eat the whole thing. I may not recommend going at night, they seemed short staffed and we were not checked on, and the check took a long time to arrive.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

Love the menu options. Big portions. Perfect for the picky eater. Lots to choose from: breakfast all day, big fruit plates, Greek, Italian, and classic American fare. The service may be a little slow, but the people are nice. Great 24 hour restaurant that is not a gut bomb. Cleanliness is decent considering the traffic.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

My best friend and I love coming to this restaurant every time we get together. The service is excellent and the food is amazing, they give you large portions enough to take home with you to enjoy and the price isn't even bad. I would highly recommend their chicken alfredo dish, it's just that good to pass up on. I'll probably continue to come back to this restaurant for years to come, great for family and friends!

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for a mid afternoon snack. We had the appetizer sampler, it was delicious. All the items we made fresh in the kitchen.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

We love everything about this restaurant -- the food, the service and the decor. Nobody makes a better Greek salad, and their Sunday lamb dishes are amazing. Their 24 hour service is convenient with our irregular work schedule, definitely a bonus.