“lIKE THIS PLACE ALOT FOR FAST FOOD”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Panda Hut's always clean, friendly and the portions are very generous. My 17 granddaughter loves this place and took me there. I was very impressed

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I lived in Cali for ten years and had the best of restaurants to choose from. Panda Hut was located in all or most of the shopping malls on the west coast. I feel in love with their Black Bean Chicken dish. So when I heard they opened up a Panda Hut in the Milwaukee area I was excited to try their food. I was taken back to the fond memories of getting Panda Hut to go and eat on the shores of LaJolla Cove while watching the Sea-Lions play in the waves. I love the Black Bean Chicken so much I rarely try anything else on the menu. Either way their food is some of the best Asian fast food around.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Meals taste so fresh and good. There is a decent amount of choices. I only wish they had full white meat chicken selections.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I use this as a go to place when wanting some quick take out. I consider Panda Hut a "fast food" Chinese place. Everything is fried/fried/fried! We order here when craving junk! Quick take out, slow delivery. Take out is always done in "10 minutes!"

Reviewed 22 December 2012 via mobile

I enjoy this place. But I'm tolorant of kids running around. And the staff trying to make my order to go. One and one half hours before close. The brocolli has the yellowness of over ripe. Less rice than I would like.