“Decent food, good prices”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 October 2016

First time ordering from this place. The lunch specials are a very reasonable price and the portions are large. I got the boneless pork, which came with pork fried rice & a cup of soup. It's really 2 meals, there is so much food.

The pork was really good, but the star was the order of crispy beef wontons that I had also ordered. You get 4 in an order, and I found myself wishing there were more of them. They are made with the rice paper wrappers, filled with a wonderfully seasoned beef and then deep fried. SO GOOD!

I'll need to order other things from this place before I can decide if they are my new "go-to", but the prices and the this first order are a good sign. Delivery was the standard 40-ish minutes, I ordered online which was easy.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

Ordered takeout including shrimp egg rolls, pork fried rice, chicken with vegetables, sweet and sour pork, chicken chow mien and sesame chicken. Was told 15-20 minutes to pick up order on a Wed night. When we arrived 15 minutes later we then waited an additional 20 minutes for the order. I wish the extra wait was worth it but unfortunately we were very disappointed with the taste of everything except the sesame chicken. The other chicken dishes came with oversized chicken and vegetable chunks. Sweet and sour pork looked like breaded pieces of pork with sauce on the side. It was our first and last time to experience this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Panda Hut's always clean, friendly and the portions are very generous. My 17 granddaughter loves this place and took me there. I was very impressed

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I lived in Cali for ten years and had the best of restaurants to choose from. Panda Hut was located in all or most of the shopping malls on the west coast. I feel in love with their Black Bean Chicken dish. So when I heard they opened up a Panda Hut in the Milwaukee area I was excited to try their food. I was taken back to the fond memories of getting Panda Hut to go and eat on the shores of LaJolla Cove while watching the Sea-Lions play in the waves. I love the Black Bean Chicken so much I rarely try anything else on the menu. Either way their food is some of the best Asian fast food around.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Meals taste so fresh and good. There is a decent amount of choices. I only wish they had full white meat chicken selections.